He believes in her love at first light
He believes in all love when it’s bright.
She believes in real love, to be polite.
She believes that real love is delight
She believes in his love when she’s tight
He relieved her of love in the night.
Do you think that true love turns black white?
When God created men he thought,Christ
Top Posts & Pages
- One dear husband is enough
- When in a heatwave
- Nature seems to stutter on her way.
- Virtue or vice,it's all part of the spice
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- Can we find the space between the words?
- A bird's gifts are its vision and its wings
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
- Study Hacks » Blog Archive » Treat Your Mind as You Would a Private Garden
- Then if you fall into a coma