He believes in her love at first light
He believes in all love when it’s bright.
She believes in real love, to be polite.
She believes that real love is delight
She believes in his love when she’s tight
He relieved her of love in the night.
Do you think that true love turns black white?
When God created men he thought,Christ
Top Posts & Pages
- Mary thinks while Annie learns Grammar
- Should you go on holiday this year.......
- When blackness is accepted, may one learn?
- Poetry and the American civil war
- Three Hundred Thousand More BY JAMES SLOAN GIBBONS
- After 3 years exactly ,I have lit the lamp
- Joan of Arc
- Post-truth, post-God, post meaning, post remorse
- Poetic truth:Wordsworth
- An interview with the poet Khaya Ronkainen[ life from South Africa to Finland]