He believes in her love at first light
He believes in all love when it’s bright.
She believes in real love, to be polite.
She believes that real love is delight
She believes in his love when she’s tight
He relieved her of love in the night.
Do you think that true love turns black white?
When God created men he thought,Christ
Top Posts & Pages
- The inky pen has fallen from my hand
- Afraid of falling, slowness, ridicule
- Evil Europe
- Maeve O'Brien: Sylvia Plath and the Language of Oppression
- I've made a little shrine upon his desk
- Want to try writing a sonnet?
- However bold, the rivers sigh
- Windows by Charles Baudelaire
- 61 Hilarious Yiddish Insults You Need To Know
- The world of trust, of relaxation, tact