He said,iamb not myself today
You seemed unaware,
The anapest will soon come in
You seem not to care.
The trochee sang
The dactyls rang
Fry gave them a glare.
For spondee-licious he was not
Neither here nor there;
He said again,iamb he you seek
Here and everywhere.
A pyrrhic victory for rules
Slang for souls with flair.
Ic pentameters dare
Top Posts & Pages
- The inky pen has fallen from my hand
- Afraid of falling, slowness, ridicule
- Evil Europe
- Maeve O'Brien: Sylvia Plath and the Language of Oppression
- I've made a little shrine upon his desk
- Want to try writing a sonnet?
- However bold, the rivers sigh
- Windows by Charles Baudelaire
- 61 Hilarious Yiddish Insults You Need To Know
- The world of trust, of relaxation, tact