A brilliant composer named Dvorak
Decided to fold his front door back.
But then Dvorak tripped,
And so he was flipped
Onto a carriage on an ill routed rail track
By God, he wrote a new work
As in that big steam train he sat.
A symphony unique
With a diabolical streak…
All in the key of C flat.
C flat is more usually named B
As B is much shorter, you see.
But the key’s no concern
For those who discern
Dvorak scored best when at sea.
Dvorak like horses and girls
As they all wore a ribbon and curls.
He wrote music which dances
The way a horse prances…
The girls felt real gay as they whirled
Top Posts & Pages
- One dear husband is enough
- When in a heatwave
- Nature seems to stutter on her way.
- Virtue or vice,it's all part of the spice
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- Can we find the space between the words?
- A bird's gifts are its vision and its wings
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
- Study Hacks » Blog Archive » Treat Your Mind as You Would a Private Garden
- Then if you fall into a coma