I asked my husband if he liked his dinner and he went
Call that a dinner?
So I said,What do you mean?
He said,where’s the bloody mustard?
I said I don’t know but the Colman’s is on the table.You’ll have to wait till next week if you want the bloody type.
Unless I cut my finger and let some drip onto your meat.
He said,you know I like it rare.
So I said,I don’t know if mine’s rare but it’s all my own.
Then a loud voice said,No it’s not!
O.M.G I cried.
So he said, what?
I said,send me some salt and vinegar crisps.Then thousands fell from the sky and I’ve never prayed since.I’ve been too busy eating them all to replace the salt I loose in sweating heavily in night clubs and dens of iniquity.I know I shouldn.t go but Satan is so tempting I can’t say No in case he attacks me with his fork or is that Neptune?
It’s a queer world
Top Posts & Pages
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers
- 'No Man is an Island by John Donne
- Sin in law
- Emile eats the cheese
- Seamus Heaney on Poetry and Politics
- For in his own lone wishes he is trapped
- The Difference Between Lack and Absence by Annie Diamond
- Hinting that she knew my secret thoughts
- The psychology of the Israel/Palestine conflict