I asked my husband if he liked his dinner and he went
Call that a dinner?
So I said,What do you mean?
He said,where’s the bloody mustard?
I said I don’t know but the Colman’s is on the table.You’ll have to wait till next week if you want the bloody type.
Unless I cut my finger and let some drip onto your meat.
He said,you know I like it rare.
So I said,I don’t know if mine’s rare but it’s all my own.
Then a loud voice said,No it’s not!
O.M.G I cried.
So he said, what?
I said,send me some salt and vinegar crisps.Then thousands fell from the sky and I’ve never prayed since.I’ve been too busy eating them all to replace the salt I loose in sweating heavily in night clubs and dens of iniquity.I know I shouldn.t go but Satan is so tempting I can’t say No in case he attacks me with his fork or is that Neptune?
It’s a queer world
Top Posts & Pages
- Not his honey, not his little hin
- Can you write a good poem fast?
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- Free:a course on poetry writing for beginners
- How to write funny poems
- Too much "life"
- Mary and the underpants
- The Cold Heaven BY WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS
- My hovercraft is full of eels
- From Keats' letters