Oh,you’re with the Mafia,then
I am with everyone
That’s noble.Any sins
I made a grave error.
You don’t have to worry.We all do it.
But I’m God!
If you say so.
I made a man from earth.Then I made a woman.
That’s very wise under the Equal Opportunites Legislation
Then they bred.
Well,surely no one blames you?
Are you unwell?Shall I call an ambulance?
To take you to the Asylum.
So you think I’m an asylum seeker?
Well,you don’t look British!
It’s enough to drive me mad.
You are mad.
You think you are God
I am God.
Do you have any identity card?
That’s rich!who’d give me one?The Pope?
Well,they say,see Rome and die.
I never die.I’m immortal
Well,I absolve you and your penance is to forget yourself
Everything is on fire
Lord have mercy.
I’m thinking about it.
English… what a joke!I am black.
So am I!
Black And British.. or Black and Foreign
Is God a Foreigner?
Top Posts & Pages
- The triumph of love?
- Geoffrey Hill, a fine poet
- Sometimes that hot waiter never boils
- I see another fragrant hearse.
- Arduity… about difficult poetry
- Fear of cashpoints
- By hooking onto other people's eyes
- I still miss those voices I once heard
- Then why it asked my number, I forgot
- The most useful proverbs for English language students