Alfred didn’t like it when I shut the kitchen door so last week I showed him the cat flap..to no avail.But last night at 10 pm he walked into the sitting room looking very pleased with himself.His tailw as bushy and waving gently.He eventually went for a drink of milk.By yhen I was wondering if he would want to stay here alll night but after a while I could see him outside washing h imself sitting on my garden chair.
Top Posts & Pages
- Short break
- Elusive inner presence, other me
- While I live, to whom am I of use?
- The cat waiting for a mouse
- A day in the life of a poetry translator
- The rational one can be almost deranged
- An Old Testament of Endurance
- The words
- 61 Hilarious Yiddish Insults You Need To Know
- Uncork that wine and let's enjoy some puns.