Alfred didn’t like it when I shut the kitchen door so last week I showed him the cat flap..to no avail.But last night at 10 pm he walked into the sitting room looking very pleased with himself.His tailw as bushy and waving gently.He eventually went for a drink of milk.By yhen I was wondering if he would want to stay here alll night but after a while I could see him outside washing h imself sitting on my garden chair.
Top Posts & Pages
- With leaders
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers
- Emily Dickinson: The brain is wider than the sky
- Stan's vest
- I ask you to remain an end forever or until I find the means
- Britain, the Satan of the West
- Our culture sinks into primeval muck.
- The danger of Holy Communion during a flue epidemic
- A short poem