Alfred didn’t like it when I shut the kitchen door so last week I showed him the cat flap..to no avail.But last night at 10 pm he walked into the sitting room looking very pleased with himself.His tailw as bushy and waving gently.He eventually went for a drink of milk.By yhen I was wondering if he would want to stay here alll night but after a while I could see him outside washing h imself sitting on my garden chair.
Top Posts & Pages
- Embarrassing moments
- Across the suburbs, blossom overblown
- Why write in form?
- Why were death and suffering a virtue?
- When everything is just interpretation
- May turns
- Like a leg that has no mate and feels like lead
- Better keep it to yourself, I say
- Silence has its melodies within
- I don't want your sympathy