- A beam of light passed through my eyes
- And showed to me a world disguised
- So near, yet far, we do not see,
Unless by gift of grace redeemed.
That world is full of peace and calm
Its colours mingle like a balm
In such a moment all thought dies
Revealing Love which underlies.
Colours brush my naked eye
Sunlight offers new designs.
I stand enthralled, and do not wish
For one delight, other than this.
My breath slows down, and filled with joy,
I rove my eyes with bliss to toy.
Everything is all itself.
This is now our living wealth.
Beneath the noise of city traffic,
This mellow joy, love soporific,
Such depth and peace is always near
When we choose Love and turn from fear
Top Posts & Pages
- If I did not write
- Hear a word made to be spoken, see a being of no birth.
- They said she was too hot to hold
- From despair
- 61 Hilarious Yiddish Insults You Need To Know
- How I began to write my blog
- What is poetry for?
- Does poetry matter outside of an elite group?
- Listen Mr Oxford Don....John Agard
- Me history