- A beam of light passed through my eyes
- And showed to me a world disguised
- So near, yet far, we do not see,
Unless by gift of grace redeemed.
That world is full of peace and calm
Its colours mingle like a balm
In such a moment all thought dies
Revealing Love which underlies.
Colours brush my naked eye
Sunlight offers new designs.
I stand enthralled, and do not wish
For one delight, other than this.
My breath slows down, and filled with joy,
I rove my eyes with bliss to toy.
Everything is all itself.
This is now our living wealth.
Beneath the noise of city traffic,
This mellow joy, love soporific,
Such depth and peace is always near
When we choose Love and turn from fear
Top Posts & Pages
- Submit to numbers like numb masochists
- The Nightmare Complex
- A hundred years and still the forests bleed
- Oh,where are we to kiss?
- For someone non-existent, God has power
- Boundaries of the inner and the outer
- 9 Macedonian Proverbs
- The clash of narratives
- Alexandra leaving-Leonard Cohen
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers