Our Other,dwelling in Heaven,
Helloed and helloed be Thy Name.
In Kingdom come, may Thy Will be done
As it is not in Syria and by the USA.
Give us this day,no more dark Dread.
Forgive us our Christmases,
As we forgive those who Christmas with us.
And lead us not into Devastation
But teach us acceptance and kindness
For Thine is the Wisdom,the Love and the Hatred
As ever was, and shall be.Amen
Top Posts & Pages
- The need to look again till it makes sense.
- The last songs
- And death shall have no dominium by Dylan Thomas
- Catastrophic visions are poor guides
- Lonely, we must choose our final deal
- New Tears
- I backed up my computer,read a book
- A vigil begins in afflicted London
- Composed upon Westminster Bridge, September 3, 1802
- By hooking onto other people's eyes