Our Other,dwelling in Heaven,
Helloed and helloed be Thy Name.
In Kingdom come, may Thy Will be done
As it is not in Syria and by the USA.
Give us this day,no more dark Dread.
Forgive us our Christmases,
As we forgive those who Christmas with us.
And lead us not into Devastation
But teach us acceptance and kindness
For Thine is the Wisdom,the Love and the Hatred
As ever was, and shall be.Amen
Top Posts & Pages
- Embarrassing moments
- Across the suburbs, blossom overblown
- Why write in form?
- Why were death and suffering a virtue?
- When everything is just interpretation
- May turns
- Saturnine from Merriam Webster
- And so you went, but left your patterns here.
- When we feel we're falling piece by piece
- I know that being sad is no disgrace