I remember someone, possibly Edison saying, I have not failed 150 times I have experimented in 150 different ways and I believe that trying and failing is simply the way we get to know the problem better if we do everything right the first time we do not learn as much. Vision and perception are crucial in solving problems or in creation. True perception takes time. it is not instant.And we make mistakes which we learn from.Otherwise we go stiff like unused joints
Top Posts & Pages
- Embarrassing moments
- Across the suburbs, blossom overblown
- Why write in form?
- Why were death and suffering a virtue?
- When everything is just interpretation
- Saturnine from Merriam Webster
- When we feel we're falling piece by piece
- And so you went, but left your patterns here.
- May turns
- I know that being sad is no disgrace