My husband, a programmer in an arcane computer language (AS400 if you’re interested) was asked to give an example of one of something I’m good at. “She’s relatively computer literate” he said carefully. “Relatively.” Fine praise indeed. As a child I learned simple coding on a wobbly ZX81 which would randomly lose all its […]
Top Posts & Pages
- The affect of his choice.
- If we use them we destroy all hope
- We see the neon street lights gleam
- Unknown,unsought, unthought, but always real
- An old Jewish joke
- Not by God
- Carnation,orchid ,daffodil and rose.
- Bereavement is when it's ok to feel bad.
- A Gordian knot describes my new made life
- More and darker Jewish humour