Number can’t insult you nor criticise you
Numbers are not wounded if you refuse to play with them
Mathematics uses logic and reason [ and intuition], unlike politics,
Numbers don’t shout
Numbers can’t lie except when people misuses them in statistics.
Letters in algebra are abstract but more comprehensible than modern art.
You can play with a pair of compasses all day
You can draw graphs and learn about shape
You can understand perspective[s]
You can use money safely
You can add up your bank account.
Top Posts & Pages
- The affect of his choice.
- If we use them we destroy all hope
- We see the neon street lights gleam
- Unknown,unsought, unthought, but always real
- An old Jewish joke
- Not by God
- Carnation,orchid ,daffodil and rose.
- Bereavement is when it's ok to feel bad.
- A Gordian knot describes my new made life
- More and darker Jewish humour