Number can’t insult you nor criticise you
Numbers are not wounded if you refuse to play with them
Mathematics uses logic and reason [ and intuition], unlike politics,
Numbers don’t shout
Numbers can’t lie except when people misuses them in statistics.
Letters in algebra are abstract but more comprehensible than modern art.
You can play with a pair of compasses all day
You can draw graphs and learn about shape
You can understand perspective[s]
You can use money safely
You can add up your bank account.
Top Posts & Pages
- Grammar rules to forget
- Couples therapy and Eugenics [ and the Nazis
- We may as well try it:stop ruminating and keep stress intermittent.
- Evening song
- Alfred did not die
- He serves the grass with salads of wildflowers
- Gone away
- Eats the little flower
- What as hell is perfect; about grammar?
- How to Format Your Book for Self Publication