New Jerseys cremated
Smack it potatoes
Casserole of teeth in tears.
Chicken , hurry
Casserole of lamb in bier.
Fresh ballad daily.
Pot of wee for two.
Bring your own water to drink here,
Pot boasts of beef.
Potatoes au Marcon
Strumpets with Lure pack.
Baked jeans on toast
Top Posts & Pages
- Mary thinks while Annie learns Grammar
- Should you go on holiday this year.......
- When blackness is accepted, may one learn?
- Poetry and the American civil war
- Three Hundred Thousand More BY JAMES SLOAN GIBBONS
- After 3 years exactly ,I have lit the lamp
- Joan of Arc
- Post-truth, post-God, post meaning, post remorse
- The hand that casts it
- An interview with the poet Khaya Ronkainen[ life from South Africa to Finland]