Now it was while they were on the way that the report came to David, saying, “Absalom has struck down all the king’s sons, and not one of them is left.” Then the king arose, tore his clothes and lay on the ground; and all his servants were standing by with clothes torn.
Top Posts & Pages
- Six ways to change your mind
- No wall endures forever nor does fame.
- The War Requiem
- Six ways to ignore those horrible people
- Poetry,politics and sound in Benjamin Britten
- Now the Requiem precedes the war
- The sensuous world contains both word and fire.
- Greek word humor
- The origins of post modernism