Now it was while they were on the way that the report came to David, saying, “Absalom has struck down all the king’s sons, and not one of them is left.” Then the king arose, tore his clothes and lay on the ground; and all his servants were standing by with clothes torn.
Top Posts & Pages
- One dear husband is enough
- When in a heatwave
- Nature seems to stutter on her way.
- Virtue or vice,it's all part of the spice
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- Can we find the space between the words?
- A bird's gifts are its vision and its wings
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers
- Syntagmatic and other frightening words