Alice in Sunderland
Malice I understand
Alice in Blunderland
All is in, understand?
Walrus tinned under sand.
Sallies by guns unmanned.
Call us in Thunder Band
Phone is in Alice’s hand
iPhone in political scams
Trellis blows down in wind.
Four letter words gave me wind.
Before litter, we all must be banned.
Bellicose man in grandstand
I wish I could do a handstand.
Where was that Alice he stunned?
Algebra made me a man
Top Posts & Pages
- Contemplated simply with the eye
- On random deaths
- The Faith that crucifies women
- About Kierkegaard and post Enlightment theology with Prof. Daphne Hampson
- In the end, the truth is where love lies.
- To living where there is no hint divine
- An age of miracles by Joyce Carol Oates
- The Death Throes of Romanticism: The Poetry of Sylvia Plath - University of San Francisco (USF)
- Ariel by Sylvia Plath