Impossible to move on because
Between any two numbers
There are infinitely many other numbers.
Time does not consist of equal increments
I saw the car fast moving towards me
And time slowed down, it was ten minutes
Before it hit me.
Elegantly I flew into the air, second by infinitely long second
Down below I saw life on a huge TV Screen
I was no longer there.I saw a Hand turning a wheel
Clockwork TV, I knew it.
I was flying orthogonally to the earth
I had a new perspective.No fear
A calm and endless peace held me.
Gravity interfered.Thin as I was,
I was not infinitesimal
Otherwise, I would never have come back
All I knew is, this is not it.
The tortoise won the race.
Top Posts & Pages
- So cats feel proud of their unique access
- The images we carry in our minds
- Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll
- The small black cat is lounging on my chair
- Self control
- On reflection, would a cat repent?
- Marks upon a page
- Twin brothers read their poetry
- Poetry, music, emotions and the brain
- Why write poetry?