He saved me a past party tickle.
I missed his algebraic forms.
He’s only a number to me.I am numb all over.
He says he’ll give me peace of mind.Or did he mean a piece of his mind?
What tense are your muscles?
Is the past infinite?
The future is friction.
Can we split the indifferent?
Was the past subjective?
My eyes need besting
The subjunctive is Latin for may be.
How about the past, perfect?
What is the future when not dense?
Grimmer than grammar: the autolieography of a woman of many alarms.
Can a noun be irrational?
What about an infinite sequence of jumbles?
What is a transcendental word?
I hate logs but like rhymes.Log-o-rhymes is my next book.
Why do letters need indices?So we can locate men?
Dryden wrote poetry in Latin.Unfortunately he manslated it into Bringlish and renounced ending a sentence with” of”.
What was he thinking of?
Meet me at the end of the line to.
Top Posts & Pages
- How cheerfully the hours to come will go
- Against self criticism by Adam Phillips
- Mary learns grammar
- And thinking too by Love's despised.
- I let my tongue taste flowers
- It's flu
- Homophones:sound alike but mean something different
- Annie wants Mary to marry an intellectual
- What is a homonym?