I’m looking at you as I knit and sew
In the garden with the rosemary in flower.
I wonder if you’d recognise me now?
Now I can’t look at you
And you can’t look at me
But the loving gaze was a blessing
I am filled with gratitude
So why am I weeping?
Top Posts & Pages
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers
- Sin in law
- For in his own lone wishes he is trapped
- I am silent in the space where once dwelt two
- A puncture in my mind
- Unreliable sin is when the other person won't join you
- I thought it was a disability
- New and original sayings