Top Posts & Pages
- Eagles' claws
- Tickle my fancy
- No matter how we fail
- Not: I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud by William Wordsworth
- Roses have their beauty and their wiles
- A poem given to me outside Lidl's
- A geometrically mean society?
- Are worms as lonely as a Cain who's cursed?
- And let her mercy flow like menstrual blood
- Stan was polishing the windows again
Category Archives: creativity
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poetrymagazine/poems/detail/41124 BY W. S. MERWIN Thank you but not just at the moment I know you will say I have said that before I know you have been there all along somewhere in another time zone I studied once … Continue reading
I very much like the writer Kenneth Gergen and especially his book, ” The saturated society” http://identitythoughts.wordpress.com/2009/02/11/the-saturated-self-dilemmas-of-identity-in-contemporary-life-kenneth-j-gergen-pt-2/ http://www.qualitative-research.net/index.php/fqs/article/view/553/1198e” I think it’s beautifully written and explains the bad side of post modernism but also how differently it could be used.He got … Continue reading
I remember that wool coat she wore even in summer; Blue with ridges of black running horizontally. We walked along the bright beach at Rhyl It was Sunday morning;I has a new missal I think I lost it with its … Continue reading