Top Posts & Pages
- The importance of poetry
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- When I sang , the Bishop cried "Arrest."
- The stone
- What, is a lowly Jew to be adored!
- Wear some leaves like Eve and break the glass.
- Luther's anti Semitic legacy
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- About me
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
Category Archives: creativity
I very much like the writer Kenneth Gergen and especially his book, ” The saturated society” http://identitythoughts.wordpress.com/2009/02/11/the-saturated-self-dilemmas-of-identity-in-contemporary-life-kenneth-j-gergen-pt-2/ http://www.qualitative-research.net/index.php/fqs/article/view/553/1198e” I think it’s beautifully written and explains the bad side of post modernism but also how differently it could be used.He got … Continue reading
I remember that wool coat she wore even in summer; Blue with ridges of black running horizontally. We walked along the bright beach at Rhyl It was Sunday morning;I has a new missal I think I lost it with its … Continue reading
A word here about liking a poem. This should of course be our primary objective and motive. But to like is a function of the critical intelligence, as this passage by W. H. Auden makes clear: As readers, we remain in … Continue reading