Top Posts & Pages
- If I did not write
- Hear a word made to be spoken, see a being of no birth.
- They said she was too hot to hold
- From despair
- 61 Hilarious Yiddish Insults You Need To Know
- How I began to write my blog
- What is poetry for?
- Does poetry matter outside of an elite group?
- Listen Mr Oxford Don....John Agard
- Me history
Category Archives: creativity
A word here about liking a poem. This should of course be our primary objective and motive. But to like is a function of the critical intelligence, as this passage by W. H. Auden makes clear: As readers, we remain in … Continue reading
There’s nothing on this page until I write A word and then another word and more: The sentences that bring me my delight No sense is quite as needed as our sight Moral blindness is by most deplored. There’s infinity upon … Continue reading
http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/dynamic/tectonic.html Were the Ammonites a people or a stone? Was the government of fossils on the roam? Were the rocks and mountains rumbling As the government were stumbling? I’ve sent my resignation on a bone. Was the Earthquake sent by … Continue reading