Top Posts & Pages
- The importance of poetry
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- When I sang , the Bishop cried "Arrest."
- The stone
- What, is a lowly Jew to be adored!
- Wear some leaves like Eve and break the glass.
- Luther's anti Semitic legacy
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- About me
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
Category Archives: free verse
Let your lips meet gently, the top one resting against the lower, touching with tenderness your own skin to skin. Forefinger propped on chin, I let the others dangle, like leaves on a branch; how softly gravity tugs them … Continue reading
In between the darkness and the bright, Graded shades of grey and lilac lie. These variegated colours give delight. And from my soul, I hear a gentle sigh. As we live, we dwell in mysteries; Must take decisions based … Continue reading
0nly a damp darkness shows winter’s here only that darkness knows the shadows of fear only the pale low sun lights cloudy sky only the daylight comes where dead leaves lie only an invisible life harbinger of spring so much … Continue reading
Trying to understand: in an information culture, evocation is more important; explicit saying counts against us. People need to be well into believing being educated is more than information: the incoherencies what they’re saying, the musicality of people’s voices and intonations; … Continue reading
I see a haze of hair on your head like the softness of just opening leaf buds in spring. The chemo is over,and you wait relieved and letting that take you for a while before you start to face the … Continue reading