Top Posts & Pages
- The importance of poetry
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- When I sang , the Bishop cried "Arrest."
- The stone
- What, is a lowly Jew to be adored!
- Wear some leaves like Eve and break the glass.
- Luther's anti Semitic legacy
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- About me
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
Category Archives: funny verses
Well, I have to keep quite busy as I do not like to think I have 59 new credit cards and I wash them in the sink I take each one quite carefully, rotating them in use Or they … Continue reading
My cat went a roaming to find a new home. Sing kitty,sing katty,sing Oh! This cat was so clever he had his own comb. Look up,now look down,stone the crows! He went into the neighbours’ and drank all their milk. … Continue reading
My lover went to Lapland as he found me rather warm You porcupine, he shouted out, I prefer a seal Are you sure.I questioned him, for I did not wish him harm I have to get away from you, I … Continue reading
Shall I compare thee to a bird of prey Thou art more cruel but hide it very well And if perchance thou now find thou art gay Meet men now down in the fairy’s glen. I know not how to … Continue reading
I went visiting a rather silent neighbour I thought that I could manage fine After sitting feeling blank and boring I went home to get so drunk that I could dine I had a problem with the oven settings The … Continue reading