Top Posts & Pages
- The importance of poetry
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- When I sang , the Bishop cried "Arrest."
- The stone
- What, is a lowly Jew to be adored!
- Wear some leaves like Eve and break the glass.
- Luther's anti Semitic legacy
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- About me
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
Category Archives: humor
Mary had made a Christmas cake with marzipan but no white sugar icing.Stan was diabetic so she had opted for a middle way.Like some Zen Buddhists.You don’t either cut it completely nor have a 6-inch layer of icing.No, you find a … Continue reading
My heart is cracked like almonds are in cakes Often they are bought already ground I hope that noone here intends to bake. I used to see small cakes with almond flakes In the days of pence, shillings, and pounds … Continue reading
Will Theresa May be merrier next year? Will Boris Johnson super dye his hair? Will British people stop their hateful strife As Brexit has struck fear into our hearts? Why can we not enjoy the pleasures sweet The sunrise and … Continue reading
Pray, Father, give me a good blessing.It’s ten weeks since my last decision. What was that, my dear? To lose my Catholic Faith, Father! Why are you here in that case? I can’t manage to lose it! Well, you are … Continue reading
Do cats feel proud of their unique access At any time they need a loving touch On the laps of humans whom these cats possess? They may stalk off or lingering caress Then bite the hand that gave to them so much … Continue reading