Top Posts & Pages
- Not his honey, not his little hin
- Can you write a good poem fast?
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- Free:a course on poetry writing for beginners
- How to write funny poems
- Too much "life"
- Mary and the underpants
- The Cold Heaven BY WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS
- My hovercraft is full of eels
- From Keats' letters
Category Archives: limerick
There was a young lady from Ealing Who slept upside down on the ceiling When she was asked how She said I don’t know I stood on my head and I’m reeling There was a young lady from Ealing Who … Continue reading
My right hand is painful today I can’t join my hands up to pray But rest assured now I shall milk the cow That we bought yesterday on eBay This voice typing is good on the whole I … Continue reading
Integrity, what does it mean? Whole, with no sin hid unseen? We know we can trust’em, Because they confessed’em. Integrity, the truth is what’s seen
She said she was writing free verse Trying to be pointed but terse. But the rhymes kept on appearing So she gave then a hearing And she copied them all, which is worse! As for meter, she thought it was gas … Continue reading
My doctor was n’t highly astute He downsized to a house in Beirut He said he was deaf But nevertheless A chauffeur was hard to recruit. My dentist came from Judea last year But we call it the West Bank … Continue reading