Top Posts & Pages
- If I did not write
- Hear a word made to be spoken, see a being of no birth.
- They said she was too hot to hold
- From despair
- 61 Hilarious Yiddish Insults You Need To Know
- How I began to write my blog
- What is poetry for?
- Does poetry matter outside of an elite group?
- Listen Mr Oxford Don....John Agard
- Me history
Category Archives: love song
To look upon your countenance is what I most desire To sit with you and hold your hand by this red winter fire But you are now so far away,I do not recognise Those smiling features dear to me and … Continue reading
We are in this boat together Sailing across the bay. Some have an easy voyage, The wind is blowing their way I wish I could always be sailing Across an ocean with you And never reach the other side though … Continue reading
My husband had never looked less livid As he died down in old A and E. His colour was vivid His hair was all withered He cried,Where the hell do I be? I said,you’re in bed with a lady … Continue reading