Top Posts & Pages
- The importance of poetry
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- When I sang , the Bishop cried "Arrest."
- The stone
- What, is a lowly Jew to be adored!
- Wear some leaves like Eve and break the glass.
- Luther's anti Semitic legacy
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- About me
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
Category Archives: love song
Words float like water in a stream, Reflected gently by sunbeams. This stream flows swiftly to my heart Through these words your love is caught. The space inside my heart is clear, Your love will find a good home … Continue reading
The article I posted this morning points out that because of the repition o two of the lines a villanelle is especially suited to write about something that is bothering us a great deall.Dylan Thomas wrote “Do not go gentle … Continue reading
While vestiges of life remain I’ll meet you in that deep domain Where love and silence trembling reach Some hearts, and so to me they teach The song that’s sung will never end My love. I’ll wait in quiet of … Continue reading