Top Posts & Pages
- The importance of poetry
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- When I sang , the Bishop cried "Arrest."
- The stone
- What, is a lowly Jew to be adored!
- Wear some leaves like Eve and break the glass.
- Luther's anti Semitic legacy
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- About me
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
Category Archives: poetry
From the other room, melodic sounds Fill the air,severe yet rightly proud For frames are needed as our outer bounds Within which imagination grounds. It is five times a hundred years this very day That Luther put objections to the … Continue reading
Sing a song to help the dying soldier Sing a song to ease him on the way Release him from your weary shoulder And let him sleep in shadows of dismay It doesn’t matter that your heart is broken It … Continue reading
The widow makes complaints, as if I’m God Again she says she loved her husband dear I would love to help her if I could There are a few alternatives to plot Accept, endure, there is no answer clear The widow … Continue reading
Without your love, I’m nobody I know. Our inter-self, dismembered, broke apart Give me courage on the journey slow In good times , we may lose our self in flow To be self-conscious makes shame rule my heart Without your … Continue reading
The grieving one who never looks outside Suffers like a prisoner in a cell Yet they have some freedom to decide To grieve, yet view our holy world as well. To turn the eyes back to the lost and … Continue reading