Top Posts & Pages
- If I did not write
- Hear a word made to be spoken, see a being of no birth.
- They said she was too hot to hold
- From despair
- 61 Hilarious Yiddish Insults You Need To Know
- How I began to write my blog
- What is poetry for?
- Does poetry matter outside of an elite group?
- Listen Mr Oxford Don....John Agard
- Me history
Category Archives: poetry
If I did not write I could clean house Wash the curtains, hang them on the line Polish my small table and my mouse Make a chocolate cat and drink more wine If I did not write I could go … Continue reading
It seemed to me my vision and my mind A template to project into the world Brought you into being by my side. I miss you, love, so slow the seconds wind. I crept into the space between the words I … Continue reading
My lover went to Lapland as he found me rather warm You porcupine, he shouted out, I prefer a seal Are you sure.I questioned him, for I did not wish him harm I have to get away from you, I … Continue reading
Flung into the heights by a fast car I had a feeling time had gone too slow I fluttered like an unsmoked black cigar No fear nor anguish gave me any blow As I flew I looked down at the earth … Continue reading