Top Posts & Pages
- Eagles' claws
- Tickle my fancy
- No matter how we fail
- Not: I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud by William Wordsworth
- Roses have their beauty and their wiles
- A poem given to me outside Lidl's
- A geometrically mean society?
- Are worms as lonely as a Cain who's cursed?
- And let her mercy flow like menstrual blood
- Stan was polishing the windows again
Category Archives: poetry
Oh..Lord I prayed sincerely to you To stick my broken teeth well down with glue But you did not heed my desperate prayer So I went to my dentist; had to pay her! So I feel angry and you are … Continue reading
I ponder on the laws to stop hate speech Racism, sexism, antisemitism Do they make worse the hatred underneath Like self-righteous folk hold evil out of reach Between what is and what is good lies schism I ponder on the laws … Continue reading
If kind to you, I’m cruel to me, myself For my true nature’s not perceived by you My health’s not sickness, sickness is not health You, a hunter seeking prey by stealth Are snatching private feelings to your view If … Continue reading