Top Posts & Pages
- Eagles' claws
- Tickle my fancy
- No matter how we fail
- Not: I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud by William Wordsworth
- Roses have their beauty and their wiles
- A poem given to me outside Lidl's
- A geometrically mean society?
- Are worms as lonely as a Cain who's cursed?
- And let her mercy flow like menstrual blood
- Stan was polishing the windows again
Category Archives: politics
Pray, Father,I give you my blessing That’s the wrong way round.Never mind,Tell me your original sins. We don’t have to confess those surely.We are born like that. I mean I am fed up with boring sins like theft and … Continue reading
No mirror for reflection in his mind He says whatever suits that moment’s wish Thus he is to truth disabled, blind Pride and power make human beings unkind. But reflecting can point to what’s amiss. There’s no mirror for … Continue reading
Sometimes I am glad that you are gone You would be startled to perceive the strange new scene That a nation educated could choose one A card to be their presidential meme. Leonard Cohen hung on his frail thread But … Continue reading
He says we’re going to bed this afternoon As melancholy clouds droop from the sky I like the sun to fry, to heat my womb I like the flowers each with its dull dead blooms On burning grass … Continue reading