Top Posts & Pages
- The importance of poetry
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- When I sang , the Bishop cried "Arrest."
- The stone
- What, is a lowly Jew to be adored!
- Wear some leaves like Eve and break the glass.
- Luther's anti Semitic legacy
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- About me
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
Category Archives: reflections
The widow makes complaints, as if I’m God Again she says she loved her husband dear I would love to help her if I could There are a few alternatives to plot Accept, endure, there is no answer clear The widow … Continue reading
Now the high ups fight about some tapes Princess Di spoke of her rage and grief Releasing secrets is akin to rape If we had no Brexit and some hope The government would not be such a thief Wasting time … Continue reading
There is a strange confusion about the desirability and the danger of human communication.We have a landline and 1 or 2 mobile phone yet we often set them so that only certain people can phone us.I did that until a gas … Continue reading
The mundane is the main part of our life We do not note the wonder of each day And waste it when we cause unneeded strife For then we in the dens of envy writhe We could have peaceful hearts … Continue reading
God reached a position we can’t find He moved astute and humorous through the air Being human we are almost blind A game beyond the games of Wittgenstein The willing player has found a wondering flair God’s position, nobody’s divined. Impossibly … Continue reading