Top Posts & Pages
- If I did not write
- Hear a word made to be spoken, see a being of no birth.
- They said she was too hot to hold
- From despair
- 61 Hilarious Yiddish Insults You Need To Know
- How I began to write my blog
- What is poetry for?
- Does poetry matter outside of an elite group?
- Listen Mr Oxford Don....John Agard
- Me history
Category Archives: rhyming verses
The extraction of love’s deepest roots was free Anaesthetised and numbed, I did not guess On wakening, I feel loss bitterly In the mirror, nothing I can see. But in your note, you surely would confess The extraction of love’s … Continue reading
To look upon your countenance is what I most desire To sit with you and hold your hand by this red winter fire But you are now so far away,I do not recognise Those smiling features dear to me and … Continue reading