Top Posts & Pages
- Not his honey, not his little hin
- Can you write a good poem fast?
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- Free:a course on poetry writing for beginners
- How to write funny poems
- Too much "life"
- Mary and the underpants
- The Cold Heaven BY WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS
- My hovercraft is full of eels
- From Keats' letters
Category Archives: rhyming verses
To look upon your countenance is what I most desire To sit with you and hold your hand by this red winter fire But you are now so far away,I do not recognise Those smiling features dear to me and … Continue reading
I charge my phones and then the backup thing A battery to carry in my bag So if my mobile phones don’t ever ring I’ll charge them £20 as I am mad. Of course, the battery itself needs charge I’ll charge … Continue reading