Top Posts & Pages
- Eagles' claws
- Tickle my fancy
- No matter how we fail
- Not: I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud by William Wordsworth
- Roses have their beauty and their wiles
- A poem given to me outside Lidl's
- A geometrically mean society?
- Are worms as lonely as a Cain who's cursed?
- And let her mercy flow like menstrual blood
- Stan was polishing the windows again
Category Archives: rhyming verses
Winter weather, frost and sky, See white geese and silver stars. Two cooing doves with collars red, Watching out for seeded bread. From the sun ,low in the sky, Light falls slantwise to my eyes. Trees bud though invisible, … Continue reading
The fire that cleanses, consummates. Rejoice now for it ends debate I been dead for four years, dear Bury me for love is here. Death repeats itself in song In the waves where sailors sinned. Ancestral voices … Continue reading
Is it apt to search for Love without When we need to connect with our own soul For surely we will need to study doubt Before we can become more real,more whole The conflict which disturbs is filled with … Continue reading
The life boat crew are safely home They’ve brought the shipwrecked sailors too. The storm has passed, the wind has dropped The sea is swaying softly now. Wrapped in soft night clothes, their offspring Are all in world of … Continue reading