Top Posts & Pages
- Eagles' claws
- Tickle my fancy
- No matter how we fail
- Not: I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud by William Wordsworth
- Roses have their beauty and their wiles
- A poem given to me outside Lidl's
- A geometrically mean society?
- Are worms as lonely as a Cain who's cursed?
- And let her mercy flow like menstrual blood
- Stan was polishing the windows again
Category Archives: sonnet
Oh..Lord I prayed sincerely to you To stick my broken teeth well down with glue But you did not heed my desperate prayer So I went to my dentist; had to pay her! So I feel angry and you are … Continue reading
When soft winds blow and air strokes our bare skin. When days are long like melodies of youth, when light wakes up the soul from out her sin Then shall we know when this sweet life is truth? When … Continue reading
I still don’t know how deep inside my heart Is a strange belief, he has not died I can’t believe he’s never coming back Is it self-deception or a lie? I wakened up and thought I heard his breath Then … Continue reading