Top Posts & Pages
- The importance of poetry
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- When I sang , the Bishop cried "Arrest."
- The stone
- What, is a lowly Jew to be adored!
- Wear some leaves like Eve and break the glass.
- Luther's anti Semitic legacy
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- About me
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
Category Archives: story
‘She held me in her arms and caressed me Though she is 87 . I am 93. I felt a warmth run down my outside leg The dog had peed on me, though taught to beg. There was nothing else … Continue reading
I remember that wool coat she wore even in summer; Blue with ridges of black running horizontally. We walked along the bright beach at Rhyl It was Sunday morning;I has a new missal I think I lost it with its … Continue reading
Stan was polishing the windows again with his big microfibre cloth.The computer was on.As soon as he finished the sitting room windows he planned to look at a google document he was co-writing with hislfriend Annie, on the failings of … Continue reading
Pray Father , please hear my confession.I have sinned during this dreadful recession What,again? What’ve you done,you naughty man? Maybe you stole a pancake pan Nothing.I did.Nothing at all.Yet I am going up the wall Then why are you here? … Continue reading