Top Posts & Pages
- Eagles' claws
- Tickle my fancy
- No matter how we fail
- Not: I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud by William Wordsworth
- Roses have their beauty and their wiles
- A poem given to me outside Lidl's
- A geometrically mean society?
- Are worms as lonely as a Cain who's cursed?
- And let her mercy flow like menstrual blood
- Stan was polishing the windows again
Category Archives: story
‘She held me in her arms and caressed me Though she is 87 . I am 93. I felt a warmth run down my outside leg The dog had peed on me, though taught to beg. There was nothing else … Continue reading
I remember that wool coat she wore even in summer; Blue with ridges of black running horizontally. We walked along the bright beach at Rhyl It was Sunday morning;I has a new missal I think I lost it with its … Continue reading
Stan was polishing the windows again with his big microfibre cloth.The computer was on.As soon as he finished the sitting room windows he planned to look at a google document he was co-writing with hislfriend Annie, on the failings of … Continue reading
Pray Father , please hear my confession.I have sinned during this dreadful recession What,again? What’ve you done,you naughty man? Maybe you stole a pancake pan Nothing.I did.Nothing at all.Yet I am going up the wall Then why are you here? … Continue reading