Top Posts & Pages
- Eagles' claws
- Tickle my fancy
- No matter how we fail
- Not: I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud by William Wordsworth
- Roses have their beauty and their wiles
- A poem given to me outside Lidl's
- A geometrically mean society?
- Are worms as lonely as a Cain who's cursed?
- And let her mercy flow like menstrual blood
- Stan was polishing the windows again
Category Archives: Symbol
Yesterday the sun was fearsome gold The sky of cerulean blue was summer warm Yet now I tremble in the dreaded cold Where are those arms in which I once was held; Where the smile and where the loving … Continue reading
A word that’s spoken by a friend can reach Can touch, can move, can embrace in its sounds The inner soul where its vibrations teach. When cut off, silent,after sad defeat Such gentle words can break our sullen bonds … Continue reading
Uncanny is a space which I avoid I do not wish to meet with spirits vile. Though with some men,it is true that I have toyed. I dropped them all and sane was I the while. Yet when I met … Continue reading
Please tell me how to download a new microphone onto my laptop. Can you download me a little light to clip to my laptop as well? I have changed my Kindle Fire to Hebrew.How can I change it back … Continue reading