Top Posts & Pages
- The importance of poetry
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- When I sang , the Bishop cried "Arrest."
- The stone
- What, is a lowly Jew to be adored!
- Wear some leaves like Eve and break the glass.
- Luther's anti Semitic legacy
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- About me
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
Category Archives: villanelle
The days of loss seem sharper than a knife A razor blade, a chopping up machine They cut my heart and show me I’m no wife. Yet I am happy with my writer’s life A freedom to explore what is … Continue reading
The widow makes complaints, as if I’m God Again she says she loved her husband dear I would love to help her if I could There are a few alternatives to plot Accept, endure, there is no answer clear The widow … Continue reading
My heart is cracked like almonds are in cakes Often they are bought already ground I hope that noone here intends to bake. I used to see small cakes with almond flakes In the days of pence, shillings, and pounds … Continue reading
Now the high ups fight about some tapes Princess Di spoke of her rage and grief Releasing secrets is akin to rape If we had no Brexit and some hope The government would not be such a thief Wasting time … Continue reading
Without your love, I’m nobody I know. Our inter-self, dismembered, broke apart Give me courage on the journey slow In good times , we may lose our self in flow To be self-conscious makes shame rule my heart Without your … Continue reading