Top Posts & Pages
- If I did not write
- Hear a word made to be spoken, see a being of no birth.
- They said she was too hot to hold
- From despair
- 61 Hilarious Yiddish Insults You Need To Know
- How I began to write my blog
- What is poetry for?
- Does poetry matter outside of an elite group?
- Listen Mr Oxford Don....John Agard
- Me history
Category Archives: vision
Intent with purpose, we don’t see life whole We see the figure but ignore its ground We have one thought, to reach our chosen goal This way of life destroys our life and soul So shadows, shades penumbra lie unfound … Continue reading
The extraction of love’s deepest roots was free Anaesthetised and numbed, I did not guess On wakening, I feel loss bitterly In the mirror, nothing I can see. But in your note, you surely would confess The extraction of love’s … Continue reading
No mirror for reflection in his mind He says whatever suits that moment’s wish Thus he is to truth disabled, blind Pride and power make human beings unkind. But reflecting can point to what’s amiss. There’s no mirror for … Continue reading